Monday, January 03, 2005
On this day:

Road Rage

I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to controll my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate. I must learn to control my temper, use my turn signals, and not tail gate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Control only has one "l". LOL. Does that make you angry? ;)

2:32 PM  
Blogger ScLeCo said...

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home